Thursday, October 23, 2008

Green Saves Green Month is Ending Early

Good Morning, All. I am officially ending Green Saves Green month a bit early. The readership is down. The comments are down. And I'm thinking that perhaps everyone is a little tired of hearing about how to save money and being reminded about the stinky economy. 

For those of you who were enjoying it, I tend to write about ways to save money frequently anyway, so please keep coming back. Tomorrow, I'll have a happy, uplifting post. For today, I'm just going to point you to some of my other blog pieces that I've written in the past week or so for Green Options. Perhaps you'll find something you want to read in these posts:

Are You Ready for a Four Day Work Week?

Thrifty Thursdays: How to Feed Your Cookbook Addiction without Breaking the Bank

It’s Hip to Drink Tap: 7 Reasons to Give up the One-Time Use Bottle

Will You Risk Your Image for Sustainability? How about Your Property Value?

24 African Countries Double Their Yield Using Organic Farming Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: