Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer slow down

I'll be blogging less over the summer on A Little Greener Every Day.  I will be posting regularly on Tuesday and Thursday for the summer, with a few willy nilly posts thrown in when I feel like it. 

I know this might wreak havoc on my stats. I'll have to live with that. With the boys home for the summer and my commitments to paying clients, somethings got to give. South Jersey Locavore is going to go down to Monday, Wednesday, Friday for the summer. By doing it this way,  I'll be eliminating one whole post every day that I need to write.

I love both of these blogs and I appreciate the readers who come here because they believe I have something to say. I really appreciate that. 

But my boys appreciate not having a crazy busy mom, and I owe them my time. Plus they're a whole lot of fun.

If you have an RSS feed and don't have A Little Greener Every Day in it yet, please add it so you'll catch when I do post this summer. And always come back on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

Have you checked out the  $1 charity fundraiser that I'm participating in with a group of other fine eco-bloggers yet? We're trying to raise money for an environmental group and those who donate get to vote on who gets the money. Please consider voting and donating a dollar.

Image: Mike Baird
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: