Friday, February 15, 2008

Keeping up with Green News on iTunes

I hadn't much ventured out beyond using iTunes for music until this past week. I have a 2g nano, not the new video nano, so I don't bother with videos or movies. I also didn't bother with podcasts until my friend told me that their was a podcast of an interview with Barbara Kingsolver that could be downloaded for free. So I downloaded it.

Then I started searching around the podcasts to see what was available. I found out that I can subscribe to weekly podcasts that both NPR (search for NPR:Environment on iTunes podcasts) and Grist (search for Grist:Environmental News) put out that summarize the week's environmental news. Both subscriptions are free. 

If you're an iTunes user, check it out.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: