Friday, May 15, 2009

Grocery Store Wars, or May the Farm be with You

You can't walk through my house without tripping on a light saber. My six (almost seven) year old is a huge Star Wars fan. 

Funny little tid-bit. 

We were walking out of the train station in NYC the other day, and I called him my "little padawan."  He looked at me and said, "I'm not a padawan, Mom. I'm on the dark side." I said, "Even Anakin was a padawan at one point, honey." As I said that, we walked past two twenty-something young men and the one looked at my son and said, "Listen to your mother. Very wise, she is." The timing was perfect.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the video I'm about to show you except that it's Star Wars Related. 
 
Cuke Skywalker, Princess Lettuce, Ham Solo, and Chewbroccoli fight the dark side of the supermarket.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: