- Sustainable Harvest: Helping farmers and communities in tropical regions
- Kiva: The revolutionary microloan agency
- Healthy Child, Healthy World: Creating safer, greener homes for kids
- Environmental Working Group: The environmental watchdog
- Water for People: Supporting clean, safe water for everyone
Summer is a lean time for charitiesThe summer months are always tough for charitable organizations: People are busy, discretionary funds get diverted to well-deserved vacations, and economic times are hard. To be honest, donations have slowed since our initial call, and we're playing catch-up to meet our goals.
We'd love to present the winning charities with meaningful checks. So would you please consider donating right now? Deadline is Wednesday, July 8th. Each of these charities matter, and every dollar counts.
Share this message with othersYou can multiply your donation by passing this along to others. Twitter about it; email the article to friends; post it on StumbleUpon or your favorite social media service. There's still time to make a difference.
Remember: The winning charities will receive 100 percent of the donated funds. We're not holding anything back. Together, we can work for the good -- a buck at a time. Thank you for your support.
Participating websites: The Good Human, Twilight Earth, Lighter Footstep, Green Upgrader, Grass Stain Guru, My Green Side, The Smart Mama, A Little Greener Every Day, Fake Plastic Fish, Allie’s Answers, and Natural Papa.