Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some of My Favorite Green(ish) Blogs

I'm taking a couple of days off and doing some fun stuff with my boys the next couple of days. So instead of actually thinking about something and then posting (I feel like some of my posts have been rather thought intensive lately), I'm going to point you to some of the blogs that I like to read daily. Here's a list of blogs that I have in my RSS feeder.

5 Minutes for Going Green
Green Bean Dreams
It's the Little Thinks
Tomato Casual

and one non-green blog for good measure
Inky Girl: Daily Diversions for Writers

Go ahead and check these out while I'm checked out for the next few days. Just promise me you'll come back on Monday morning.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Allison said...

Have a good time! Have fun with your boys!