Thursday, April 9, 2009

10 reasons to buy local food

Today we were scheduled to have a very charming interview with an 8 year old environmentalist (no, it's not one of my boys), but e-mails went awry, and we're going to have to wait till next week to hear from her.

Instead of scrambling and pulling something out of the air, I'm going to point you to my newest blog, South Jersey Locavore. It's been building readership since I started focusing on it last week. Today's topic is
10 reasons to buy local food, and those reasons are good for any region, not just South Jersey. So click on the link and read.

Hey, do you twitter? I've got two twitter accounts -
@rshreeves where I twitter about this blog, my MNN stuff, my Sustainablog stuff and just stuff in general and @SJLocavore where I focus mostly on stuff of interest to those in my region. I'd love for you to follow me. Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great advice on supporting local business! For more ways to buy local visit http://buylocalcurrituck.wordpress.com/