Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ChicoBag - Helping Humanity Kick the Single Use Bag Habit


I've been asked to do another product review. This time it's for ChicoBag. 

I don't know how many times I've unexpectedly stopped for a few items at the grocery store and didn't have my reusable shopping bags with me. The same goes for shopping at other stores. I end up taking a lot of bags I don't want because I've forgotten my reusable bag.

Enter ChicoBag. It's a nylon bag that folds into its own little carrying bag that is sewn right into the inside lining of the bag. It has a little clip on it so you can clip it on a belt loop, back pack, key chain or you can just toss it in your handbag. What differentiates this from your other reusable bags is that you can carry it with you easily. You have a better of chance of actually having it when you need it. I've used my ChicoBag at least once every day since I got it last week. 

Here are some facts about the bag:
  • It weighs 1.5 oz
  • When unfolded it's approx. 18" x 18"
  • It can carry 20 pounds
  • It has a one year warranty
  • It is machine washable - hang to dry
  • It's made in China by a fair labor, fair manufacturing company 
  • It's made in a variety of colors
This is one product that I really like. 

Oh, and if anyone reading this is in charge of fundraising for a school or organization, ChicoBag has a fundraising program that seems like a perfect alternative to the tired old wrapping paper sale.

I was sent two ChicoBags for this review. I'm going to share the wealth. Come back tomorrow, and I'll let you know how you can win a ChicoBag.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: