Friday, April 18, 2008

I've Got a Funeral Today


Hey all,

I've got a funeral today so I'm not going to be doing an actual post. 

I want to remind you that Let It All Hang Out Day is tomorrow. I'll have to have my stuff hanging before 7:30 AM tomorrow with the busy day that is planned, but it will be there!

Also, if you have some time this weekend, see what Earth Day events are happening in your local area. Earth Day is next Tuesday and there are celebrations and work days happening all over the place Saturday and Sunday.

My family and I will be helping to do some clean up in our town on Sunday afternoon. I hope the rain holds off!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Janine said...

I have to leave at 6:15 am for a child. min. seminar so I'm going to try to get some clothes out. Actually I might do it today and start to make it a bit more of a habit:)