Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Little Greener Every Day's First Contest - Win a ChicoBag


Yesterday, I told you how fabulous Chicobags are. Today, I'm giving one away. Here's how to win.

The person who leaves the most comments between now and next Wednesday, April 16th, at 11:59pm EST will win the Chicobag. I know there are a lot more of you out there that are reading than are commenting, and I'd like to hear from you.

There are a couple of rules about comments though.

  • They need to contribute to the conversation at hand - add something new. Not just "I agree" or "Great Post" or the like.
  • No breaking your comment up  into several different posts just to get more - if you comment three times with five minutes, I know your trying to stuff the ballot box as it were.
The prize may be small, but it's a really great little bag. 

Good Luck!
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: