Thursday, July 24, 2008

Green Back to School Shopping Deal Alert

I sat at the pool with my friend Penny the other night and she said she was already bemoaning the fact that summer is almost over. I tried to reassure her that we've got half of summer still ahead of us, but it didn't do much good.

Then today, I got the circulars in the mail and sure enough - BACK TO SCHOOL all over the place. I put all of them in the recycle bin but one of my local grocery stores' circular. In the circular I found a fabulous green back to school deal.

If you live anywhere near a Pathmark store on the east coast, they have marble composition books (3/$2) and 70 sheet notebooks (6/$1) from Green Way. They are made from 100% recycled paper. 

I don't recommend driving far to a store for one or two items just because they are on sale, but if you shop there anyway or happen to pass near one, stop by and stock up for the school year. I will be.

I am still of the firm belief that my boys and I (and my friend Penny) have half the summer before us, but I'm not going to pass up a deal like this.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.