Monday, July 7, 2008

July's Mini Eco-Challenge Final Check-in

This month's mini eco-challenge officially ends in 10 minutes. 

I didn't buy any beverages in individual bottles/cans/cups for the entire week. I know my husband bought a few and the kids got a couple at the pool when they were friends, but they aren't the ones who signed up for the challenge. I even refrained from taking these types of beverages when they were offered to me at the salon or at a BBQ. I'm hoping that I can keep it up.

I also was able to wake up every morning since my mid-week update, but the weather has been too yucky to actually go outside. It's been raining or threatening to rain for days and days. 

And, we have successfully raised the thermostat. It's been two to five degrees higher all week and it hasn't been that big of an adjustment.

I'd love to hear how everyone else made out and if you ever have a suggestion for one of our eco-challenges, please let me know.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Allison said...

Since I cheated and took soaking showers while on vacation I will continue my challenge for as long as I can do it. I know you don't like green penance but I am gonna do it anyway.