Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Green Term of the Week - Jet Lag

Okay, I know jet lag isn't really a green term. Many people may call it an ungreen term. I've been in Ireland for the past week. Sorry about the infrequent posting. I had wanted to pre-post items while I was gone, but I didn't get around to hitting every day.

Anyway, Ireland was wonderful. I'll have lots to say in the upcoming days about it. In the mean time, I'm back and will be posting as usual by tomorrow (maybe even today if I can wake up).
Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Allison said...

Jet Lag- what bananas get when they arrive from Costa Rica to your town grocer. Ha ha. I am so funny at 11 PM. (Yawn) Glad you're back. Are they green in Ireland?

Robin Shreeves said...

I've written about what I saw that was green in Ireland on today's post 7/17.

They weren't overtly green. At least it wasn't smacking us over the head in the media and advertising like it is in the U.S.

But there were a lot of everyday practices that are a lot greener than our everyday practices in Ireland.