Friday, June 6, 2008

Winner of Sesame Street's Love The Earth DVD


Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. I'm glad to see so many people are biking, gardening, composting, cleaning green, using their solar powered clothes dryers, visiting farmer's markets and all the other things you'll be doing this summer.

The randomly chosen winner of the DVD is karijow1 who wrote:

I'm going to ride my bike everywhere I can. I didn't have a bike last summer and now i not only have a bike, but I also have a trailer attached that I can pull my daughter in. It's big enough to hold a few groceries, books, or toys too. Luckily we're close enough to ride just about anywhere that we go!

karijow1 - congratulations! When I click on your name that takes me to your profile, there is no contact information for you. Please e-mail me at robin (at) shreeves (dot) net with your mailing address and I will get the DVD in the mail to you.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: